Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monotony, or just being S.O.L.

I wrote this quite some time ago. However it completely applied to my life then.


Some say waiting for something is the answer for things. Most of the time, the "Wait and See" theory pertains to relationships, money, and jobs. Waiting for those specific things is by far, the dumbest possible thing to do. How often do you hear of things such as a relationship, jobs, money, or hell, even happiness, magically falling into someones lap? Damn near never. Those types of things are so-called "rewards" for the people who apply themselves. If you dont get out and search for a job, go do something productive, talk to the opposite sex, etc., you wont end up getting the thing you desire most. Being one of those who doesnt exactly "apply" myself, or "play the field" so to speak, its kinda hard to say that the people who dont get out there and get something done, dont deserve those rewards. One might say that we are just shit out of luck. I say that a select portion of people are just "doomed" to a mononous mess of unintentional unhappiness. So, to break that barrier of monotony, we need to get out and try to make something of ourselves. This not only applies to me, but quite a few people I know. Too long I've sat back and watched people struggle to survive with what they have, while yet only one of them worked, and the other sat at home doing absolutely nothing. They are very close to me, so I can't help but feel bad and drop my anger at the lazy one, but it's time they get up and do something with themself.

To those of you who get constant relationships, money, anything in general, congratulations fucker
.

No comments:

Post a Comment