Sunday, September 26, 2010

More than meets the eye.

Again, wrote this one quite some time ago.


So, if you happened to read my last blog, you would have, or at least should have realized that I'm not as shallow as people may believe. The thing is, once people become known for acting a certain way, any other emotion they show, is not what others consider "normal". So if you are usually happy, outgoing, loud, funny, etc., the second you show that you are sad, disappointed, depressed (to an extent), people wont stop until you are back to what they are used to. This may sound conceited, because it sounds like it to me, but I am known to be funny, loud, mostly easy going, and what not. I honestly think that most people don't think there is very much to me. The truth is, I'm actually quite deep. I guess you could say I wear what some would say and "Emotional Mask". Some may know what I mean by that, but to those that don't, it basically means that to keep people from constantly nagging me about being unhappy, I just plain don't show my true emotions. Hence why people may come to think that I am a shallow, pompous ass. It's not only me that people don't give enough credit to. It happens every day with tons of people, some of my friends especially. Personally, I think that people should really get to know those people, myself included, before deciding whether or not they are what you think they are. Many times I've judged people before knowing them, and often, my previous belief about that person was the exact opposite of what, and who they truly were.
          So, to those who read this, I thank you, and hope you, and everyone else eventually realize........at least with me........there truly is more than meets the eye
.


No comments:

Post a Comment