Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nice guys.......don't even get the bronze.

Yet again, wrote it a while ago lol.


So, everyone has heard the expression "Nice guys finish last". Oh, how true that expression is. The reason behind this? I cannot possibly fathom the answer. One, myself included, would think that being a good, down to earth, generally nice person, would be the type of person that is not treated poorly. They would get what they deserve. That, my friends, is most definitely not the case. Either it's a complete anatomical mystery, or just a phase people go through. The basic reasoning behind this writing, is how girls go for the douche bags. Sorry if that offends anyone, but honestly, fucking really? Half the time, girls go into it knowing what kind of person the guy is. Knowing he will most likely cheat, lie, treat them like shit, whatever the case may be. Either my mind is completely different compared to everyone else, or there is seriously something very fucked up with that concept. Us guys who treat girls with the utmost respect, sometimes with more respect than we give ourselves, usually get shit on in the end. Apparently, relationships are now based on fighting, cheating, whatever.

          To be successful in the "Dating" world, you have to either be rich or a complete asshole. Now, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of us so called "Nice Guys" that catch a good girl. That type of girl is definitely rare to find, they are the ones that realized early on, that the nice guys, are a better choice. I truly hope that ridiculously bogus expression will be changed to read more along the lines of "Nice guys, come out victorious". Guys that read this, are probably going to say that this blog, is retarded and that I'm stupid for writing it. The thing is, I really don't give a fuck anymore. I'm not quite sure who I'm exactly writing this for. Not anyone specifically obviously.

          I recall lyrics, from a somewhat inspirational song, those lyrics are quite well known. "We keep on waiting.....waiting on the world to change". Good song. Lies, senseless thinking, and most of all, nothing to get your hopes up for. I write to try and get people to understand my point of view as a person, by showing you who I truly am. Not being the person I am at school. Some of you may not be surprised by who I actually am, others, may be somewhat surprised.

          So all in all, if I've helped open a door to expand your thoughts and or feelings toward people, I am glad, and I consider myself somewhat successful and glad that I could help. To those of you who these blogs have done nothing for, sorry for wasting your time. But I am fairly confident that this won't be my last blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment